Basic Needs Clerks
Locations: Midland, Osceola, Mecosta, Bay, Gladwin Counties
- Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of the overall activities for the clerk/technical area.
- Ensure quality program service delivery.
- Protect the privacy of customers/families and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of services.
- Greet customers, secure necessary information, and ensure that they are processed in a timely manner.
- Follow interview procedures when a staff vacancy occurs.
- Participate in personal and professional activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School diploma
- Must be accurate with attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and relate to customers/families effectively and pleasantly.
- Maintain confidentiality and code of ethics at all times.
- Must have Proficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Successfully complete Criminal History and Child Abuse/Neglect clearance procedures at time of hire and when requested.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills, and be able to work effectively with people.
- Must be self-directed and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within
allocated time frames.
- Must be willing to accept new challenges.
- The ability to navigate and effectively resolve conflict.
- Must comply with Agency tobacco free and drug free policies.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance, and its impact on coworkers, clients, and the agency
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.