Grant Compliance Manager
Full Time, Hourly
- Manage the implementation of the agency’s internal contract compliance program.
- Assist the Grants and Communications Director in identifying and obtaining grant funding to further the agency’s impact and mission.
- Protect the privacy of customers/families and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the Compliance Program and take appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Conduct grant compliance reviews on agency programs/files to meet grant regulations.
- Work with Grant and Communications Director to identify and apply for funding opportunities to expand or enhance agency’s impact.
- Review agency contracts, advise management and program teams regarding requirements and applicable regulations.
- Develop a system for planning, tracking, monitoring and evaluating programmatic outcomes.
- Provide administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Utilize agency databases to analyze customer data, outcomes data and trends.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability, risk and trends.
- Work in partnership with the agency IT and program staff on the computerized tracking program for customer satisfaction, services and vendor payments.
- Comply with federal, state and local contract requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Work as a team member with other program staff to enhance the quality of the agency programs.
- Participate in professional development activities to include staff meetings, conferences, training opportunities and others assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of five years direct services or equivalent experience in related field.
- Minimum of five years working in grant based programs preferably in oversight of the contract.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Knowledgeable of delivering quality programs in a multi service setting.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to navigate and extract information from databases.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings.
- Must have reliable transportation , valid driver’s license , provide proof of insurance, pass State Police criminal clearance check and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Must be self-directed and able to coordinate the completion of assigned tasks and be willing to accept new challenges on a daily basis.
- Must comply with Agency’s smoke free and drug free policies.
- The job duties require a working cell phone for accessibility to supervisors, clients, or co-workers or to enhance personal safety while away from the office location.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance, and the impact on coworkers, clients, and the agency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will also have to successfully complete Criminal History and DHS clearance procedures at time of hire and when requested at any time during employment. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.