- Provide overall support to agency’s program and administrative functions.
- Protect the privacy of customers/clients and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
- Assist with the development of promotional materials such as flyers and advertisements as requested.
- Assist with the development of communication materials such as newsletters, brochures and PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Assist with electronic communications including website, e-newsletter development, and social media.
- Assist with fundraising activities as requested.
- Assist with website maintenance, design and implementation.
- Maintain donor database to include data entry, data maintenance and reporting.
- Assist Grants & Communications Director with identification and application of grant opportunities.
- Participate in personal and professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in one of the following fields: public relations, marketing, graphic design, or other related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years previous experience with marketing/public relations/communications, OR technical writing.
- Must have Proficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, In Design, Photoshop)
- Must have knowledge and experience with graphic design.
- Proficiency in promotional, public relations and technical writing.
- Demonstrated communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, and pass State Police criminal clearance check and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Must be self-directed and able to coordinate the completion of assigned tasks and be willing to accept new challenges on a daily basis.
- Must comply with Agency smoke free and drug free policies.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.