Farwell Admin Office
- Coordinate the acquisition of grant resources to further the agency’s mission to include federal, state, and local grants.
- Protect the privacy of customers/families and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Grant and Communications Director to identify and apply for funding opportunities to expand or enhance agency’s impact.
- Coordinate the completion of continuation applications.
- Work with departmental directors and program staff to identify service gaps and funding needs and assist in developing funding strategies.
- Utilize various grant seeking databases to identify grant opportunities.
- Develop systematic way to coordinate all applicable parties in the completion of a grant application.
- Coordinate writing grant applications, grant reports and other related materials.
- Develop and maintain grant application tracking mechanism.
- Conduct research as necessary to compile data-backed requests for funding.
- Assist in the collection and compilation of outcome data for the completion of grant reports, annual reports or agency literature/marketing materials.
- Assist in the development of fundraising/development materials, as applicable.
- Work as a team member with other program staff to enhance the quality of the agency programs.
- Participate in professional development activities to include staff meetings, conferences, and training opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- Minimum of three years working in grant based programs, preferably in the grant acquisition process.
- Must have exceptional writing capabilities to effectively convey to funders the need for` specific funding and the ability of the agency to efficiently and effectively administer those funds.
- Must be proficient in managing and working within non-negotiable deadlines.
- Ability to navigate and extract information from databases.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings.
- Knowledgeable of delivering quality programs in a multi service setting.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Strong communication and organizational skills to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, pass a State Police criminal clearance check and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Must be self-directed and able to coordinate the completion of assigned tasks and be willing to accept new challenges on a daily basis.
- Must comply with Agency’s smoke free and drug free policies.
- The job duties require a working cell phone for accessibility to supervisors, clients, or co-workers or to enhance personal safety while away from the office location.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance, and the impact on co-workers, clients, and the agency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will also have to successfully complete Criminal History and DHS clearance procedures at time of hire and when requested at any time during employment. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.