2 positions available
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of the Early Head Start program to meet the Early Head Start Program Performance Standards.
- Ensure quality program service delivery.
- Protect the privacy of customers/families and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
- Coordinate Family Partnership Agreements, Family Goals Sheets and Assessment tools with the children and their families.
- Provide one-on-one contact with each family, for a minimum of 1.5 hours, weekly in the form of a home visit.
- Promote and support the family’s participation in socialization and parent meeting experiences.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of socialization experiences.
- Complete required program documentation and record keeping in a neat and timely manner.
- Participate in personal and professional development activities.
- Make all efforts to assure the safety and well being of every child and family in the program.
- Assure appropriate referrals for services are made on behalf of the children and families.
- Work closely with community partners in delivering quality services to children and families.
- Work closely with Educators and Regional Coordinators in meeting program and overall departmental monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Additional Requirements
- CDA or Associate’s degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with young children and families.
> Infant-Toddler CDA and Family Service Credential within 1 year of employment.
- Possess a solid knowledge base with respect to child development and family services and seek to expand knowledge at every opportunity.
- Complete additional certification as required by continuing education plan.
- Must have Proficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, pass State Police criminal clearance check and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Successfully complete Criminal History and DHS clearance procedures at time of hire and when requested at any time during employment.
- Shall provide written report by a physician stating their physical capability and freedom from communicable tuberculosis.
- Must comply with Agency smoke free and drug free policies.
- The job duties require a working cell phone for accessibility to supervisors, clients, or co-worker or to enhance personal safety while away from the office location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.