Don't forget to download our Pledge sheet so you can keep track of your donors to thank them later! Otherwise, every pledge you collect to participate in our event can be done on your online fundraising page created after your register.
Pre-registration not required for the walk but it is appreciated.
Raffle Tickets now on Sale! See below for rules.
Raise over $50 in donations and receive a free Walk for Warmth beanie hat (limit one per person, while supplies last)
30 Prizes in 30 Days Raffle Ticket Rules
1. Raffle tickets may only be sold to persons 18 years or older.
2. Tickets are $10.00 each.
3. All winning ticket numbers will be based on the Michigan Lotto’s Daily 3 midday drawing. New numbers are drawn every day at 12:59pm. If the ticket with the winning daily 3 dumber was not sold, we will draw a winner from the pool of sold ticket stubs.
4. Each ticket is good for each lotto drawing April 1 through April 30. Each ticket has 30 changes to win!
5. Write the buyers name and phone number on the check stub.
6. The buyer keeps the ticket, the larger piece. The seller (you) keeps the stub, the smaller piece with buyer’s contact info
7. Return all unsold tickets, stubs from purchased tickets, and cash to the administration office by noon on Friday, March 23rd. All tickets you received must be accounted for, either by returning ticket stubs + cash or by return unsold tickets.
8. Winners have a maximum of 30 days to pick up prizes. If a prize is not picked up we will draw a new winner from the pool of unsold ticket stubs after 30 days.
The profits from the raffle ticket drawing supports the Walk for Warmth program to aid clients with home heating needs.
All of the unsold tickets and stubs need to be accounted for by the Michigan Lottery Department. There may be consequences with the state for unaccounted tickets. This can result with restrictions to future participation in the Michigan Lottery.