Work Site: Farwell Office Status: Hourly
Responsible to: Operations Director
- Provide overall support to agency’s program and administrative functions.
- Protect the privacy of customers/clients and hold in confidence all information obtained in the course of service.
- Assist with the development of press materials and submit to local outlets.
- Monitor and track agency media mentions.
- Develop materials such as newsletters, brochures, flyers, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Implement content for electronic communications including website, e-newsletter, and social media.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across agency’s program areas.
- Assist with interpreting analytics for the agency’s web presence.
- Work with Operations team to establish strategic initiatives and elements of agency’s strategic communications plan.
- Assist with fundraising activities as requested.
- Participate in personal and professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- At least two years of college experience in one of the following fields: public relations, marketing, graphic design, or other related field.
- One year previous experience with marketing, public relations, communications, or writing.
- Must have Proficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, In Design, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and be able to complete tasks on a deadline.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, provide proof of insurance, and pass State Police criminal clearance check and MMCAA’s “Insurance Carriers” driving record review.
- Must be self-directed and able to coordinate the completion of assigned tasks and be willing to accept new challenges on a daily basis.
- Understand the importance of daily work attendance, and the impact on co-workers, clients, and the agency.
- Must comply with Agency smoke free and drug free policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate will also have to successfully complete Criminal History and DHHS clearance procedures at time of hire and when requested at any time during employment. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.